Hey! Have you been following my journey?! It’s been a year and a half of JLP studio ownership and I have some exciting news.
I’m not one to step in front of the camera, but I think this post warrants you seeing my face 😬🤗
As many of you know, I recently took a trip to New Mexico to explore and photograph. It’s been a dream of mine for years and I feel truly blessed beyond belief that I was able to follow my dreams and go. The images were amazing and so were the people. This trip was such a profound experience for me!
Meanwhile, back home, I’ve had a team of amazing people working on some new things for JLP. Do you have any guesses?? 😱
...As of January 1, 2018 — Jessica Lynch Photography will be in a BRAND NEW LOCATION.
Sooo.... what does this mean?! Well, I’m not going to spill ALL of the details yet (I want to SHOW you, first!) but... it does mean:
- No more stairs! That’s right, pregnant/postpartum/toddler carrying mamas... we have an elevator!!!
- TRIPLE the square footage. That means- no tetris-ing my props and backdrops to smoothly maneuver in between set ups!
- A NEWBORN ROOM! No more sweating in 85 degrees with your baby (unless you want to!)
- More storage! Which means more variety and more to choose from for your customized sessions!
- More parking! My very own parking lot and more straight forward accessibility.
So... what does this mean if you’re having a baby this month, or next?!
- All December due dates will carry out in my current studio, until January 1. I’ve effectively planned the move so as to not disrupt anyone’s pre-planned (or upcoming due dates) sessions.
The new location is only a *three minute walk* or *one minute!!!* drive from the current location. You’ll be able to very easily locate me!
This space is: BRAND NEW! It’s been built and customized 100% to my client’s needs and therefor enables you to have a better experience.
I am so excited to unveil this new space to you.
Thank you to all of my clients - without you, none of this would even be possible.
Stay tuned for a full studio reveal in the first week of the new year!